NO MORE MESSY FLOORS!
The Floating Disk and Anti-slip Base can effectively prevent water from splashing and overflowing. NO more wet mouth! The dog bowl feeds enough water and slows down your pet’s drinking and helps to avoid vomiting and gulping. It also helps prevent dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water.
- Extreme Large Capacity: With the dimension 8.8 x 7.2 x 2 inches, the bowl has a pretty large and practical capacity, about 35oz in total, which is enough for dogs to drink a whole day.
- Double Anti-spill: The waterproof edge strip and floating disk dual design can effectively prevent water from overflowing, keeping your floor dry and tidy at all times.
- Feeder: The automatically adjustable floating disk design slows down the drinking speed of your pet. When your pet's tongue touches the floating disk, it sinks and the water undulates.
- Prevent Wet Mouth: The floating disk can control water easily and then prevent large areas of water from wetting a pet’s mouth hairs. Keep your pet's hair dry and tinted.
- Keep Water Clean: The separable 2-pieces disk welded design helps prevent the dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water to affect water quality. Provide clean water for your pets all day.
- Design: Smart Design
- Material: PP plastic
- Body color: white
- Project: a feeder for domestic drinking water device
- Water capacity: 1.5 liters
- Outsize overall: 22.5x18.5x7.8 cm
- Quantity: 1 PC
- Suitable for: dogs or cats
1 PC Water Bowl
This was recommended by a friend as one of my dogs doesn't seem to know when to stop drinking (she could easily drink a bowl of water in one go and would then bring it back up a few minutes later, and yes she has been fully checked by the vet it is just a behaviour thing!). she is also a bit of a messy drinker and I usually have to put a towel under the water bowl. I was a bit unsure of how they would both get on with this but they took to it straight away. The "binge drinker" has really slowed down, she will have a small drink, walk away and then come back and we have not had any regurgitation situations since we bought this bowl. It's also very good non splash, no more unsightly towels all over the floor! Definitely recommend
The bowl does exactly what it says - no spills! We have 3 beagles so there are always puddles around the water bowl but no more! It is very easy to clean, and it holds a good amount of water. All 3 beagles knew how to drink from it right away so no problems there. I can definitely recommend this to anyone and I wish I found it earlier.
dog water bowl, is a very good bowl to buy for your pet. I had a problem with my pet tipping the water out of the previous bowl by pushing it with her paw. This bowl is so excellent that my pet can't play with the water anymore. It is very easy to clean and it is also made of good, quality plastic. The bowl is big enough to put a lot of water in, so that your pet has a lot of water to drink, and the floating lid, thanks to its difference in colour compared to the bowl, allows you to have an idea, of how much water is left. It is a very good value for money and it is large enough to be used by both dogs and cats. Would I recommend it? Yes, its fantastic.
I have a mainecoon and a ragdoll who are obsessed with swishing their paws in the water for fun before having a drink... And I'm talking full on tsunami wave not just a splash, constantly had a full on puddle on the floor and fed up with having to wipe the floor. I found a recommendation for this bowl, I wondered if I'd have issues with the pets (also have another cat and a dog) understanding how it worked but they all were fine. They've tried pawing it a couple of times and only the slightest bit of water came out so they now know there is no point doing it and have stopped! My hallway is now tsunami free!! Definitely buy this!
I got sick of my dog knocking his bowl over, or the kids tripping over it causing puddles in the kitchen. This really does work as advertises, though the dog does still drool water around the bowl (it cant stop dog drool).
Safe, sturdy and causes less mess. The bowl is dishwasher-safe, and is easy to disassemble (for ease of cleaning) and reassemble. My dog learnt to use this water bowl in less than 1 min, so I would say it is intuitive to the dog. However, some handy instructions are provided should you have a more resistant dog?